1. Basis of order. This purchase order is placed on the basis of the quoted price submitted by the supplier, or alternatively on the price published in the current price list. No increase in price will be accepted unless agreed in writing.
2. Quality. Goods found to be inferior in quality due to suppliers’ bad workmanship or use of sub-standard materials or found not to be in accordance with the purchase order may be rejected and the supplier required to replace the non-conforming goods free of charge. Any products within the scope of European or British Standards must be confirmed compliant with those Standards.
3. Quantity. The quantity stated on this purchase order is the quantity required. Any shortfall of quantity shall be made up by the supplier free of additional charges.
4. Compliance. No work shall be carried out or product supplied except that stated on the purchase order.
5. Delivery. An advice note or delivery note, clearly stating the purchase order number and quantity delivered must be supplied with the goods. The supplier is responsible for all goods lost or damaged during transit.
6. Invoicing. Invoices for work carried out under this purchase order must bear the purchase order number and the supplier’s delivery note number. No changes should appear on the invoice against the purchase order other than those for the work or goods specified. Any proposed additional charges must be approved in writing prior to submission of the invoice.
7. Ethical Practices: The Supplier accepts responsibility for compliance with recognised ethical practices including: Prevention of use of child / prison / forced labour; payment of living wage and monitoring working hours throughout the supply chain; maintaining published Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Policies; allowing free movement of workers between EU member states; Avoidance of materials sourced from oppressive regimes or countries with potential ethical issues.