The Directors of the company recognise and accept their responsibilities for all matters of health, safety and welfare within Taylor Construction Plant Ltd. This will not be compromised for other objectives.
Taylor Construction Plant Ltd is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health, and compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
The company will:
- Regularly review performance and set appropriate OH&S Objectives to ensure that OH&S performance is Continually Improved wherever practicable.
- Actively promote an open attitude to Health and Safety issues, encouraging staff to identify and report hazards so that everyone can contribute to creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Communicate and consult with employees on all issues affecting their health and safety and in doing so, bring this policy to their attention.
- Provide adequate training for all employees to enable them to work safely and effectively, and to ensure they are competent in the work they carry out.
- Carry out and regularly review risk assessments to identify hazards and review existing control measures, and to complete any corrective or improvement actions required.
- Maintain our premises and work equipment, and implement procedures, to ensure that risks are reduced to the lowest practicable levels.
It is the duty of all personnel when at work:
- To take reasonable care of their own safety.
- To take reasonable care of the safety of others who may be affected by what we do, or fail to do.
- To ensure they do not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
- To comply with all applicable health and safety procedures.
- To report hazards and defects observed in the workplace.
This statement will be periodically reviewed in the light of experience and developments within national health and safety legislation.
Reviewed and authorised by:
Andrew Barker, Managing Director
Please see attached certificate for more information